The DILCIS Board consists of 5 - 10 members at any given moment, including a Chair and Deputy Chair. Board members are expected to be hands-on experts in archival processes, Information Package design, or international standardisation. Each board member is expected to lead the daily maintenance and further development of at least one specification maintained by the DILCIS Board.
Board members are approved at DLM Forum Annual General Meetings, normally to serve a three year term.
More details about DILCIS Board membership are available in the Principles and Procedures section!
As of 01.06.2019 members of the DILCIS Board are:
- Karin Bredenberg (National Archives of Sweden, chair)
- Anders Bo Nielsen (National Archives of Denmark)
- Miguel Ferreira (KEEP Solutions)
- Kuldar Aas (National Archives of Estonia)
- Janet Anderson (Highbury IVS)
- Gregor Zavrsnik (Geoarh)
- Krystyna Ohnesorge (Swiss Federal Archives)
- Sven Schlarb (Austrian Institute of Technologies)
- David Anderson (Highbury IVS)